Russian course on CD

Giampaolo Gandolfo gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT
Sat Sep 13 08:53:55 UTC 2008

I have been away from my computer for several days and wish to thank all those who provided suggestions about Russian courses on CD.
    Meanwhile i ran across Assimil Il nuovo russo senza sforzo (based on italian, but I am sure there are also versions for French and English) that sounds fine and useful.
    Sincerely
            Giampaolo Gandolfo

--
Io utilizzo la versione gratuita di SPAMfighter per utenti privati. Sino ad ora
 ha rimosso 75 mail spam.