2 Russian words

Sasha Senderovich sasha.senderovich at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 24 10:47:24 UTC 2008

While being far from an expert on either of the terms in your query, I
certainly had an answer to one and was intrigued enough to investigate the
second.
1. буферизация is "buffering" in the computer sense, as in when an image is
downloading. See, for example, the Russian wikipedia entry:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Буфер_(информатика)

2. клофелиншик / клофелинщица appears to be a person who sedates their
victims with клофелин, also known as clonidine. The internet yields numerous
articles about people who manage to rob their victims after mixing the drug
into their drink - the victims then fall asleep and wake up after the crime
has been committed.

Best,
Sasha Senderovich