AW: [SEELANGS] Grossman question

Vadim Besprozvanny vbesproz at UMICH.EDU
Thu Apr 2 17:43:32 UTC 2009

As far as I remember your question was re "поквартальный
уполномоченный". The prefix "по-" makes a big difference
here indicating that this word is tied to "поквартально" which
means "quarterly". I.e., the character was a person-in-charge appointed
quarterly. Actually, the word "уполномоченный" (which is far
from "надзиратель") supports this version.

VB