grossman

Peitlova Katarina peitlovakatarina at TISCALI.IT
Sat Apr 4 07:47:23 UTC 2009

Dear Vadim,
you are surprised about possibility to control a territory  of 60000 inhabitants?  All totalitaly systems were (and are) established on ABSOLUTE people- control. We don't need to go so far back in history: USSR and Czechoslovakia and other ex social countries. We had there at EVERY factory,at every school,at every street and part of town   communists responsable for control and passing the information about
the people to higher com.group.Believe me,I know what does it mean.
Best wishes,
Katarina