Olga Meerson

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Apr 6 18:15:02 UTC 2009

Dear all,

It was not anyone¹s intention that news about her brief period in hospital
should be sent to the whole of SEELANGS.  But since this has happened ­ in
the way that these things do happen - it is probably best to say a bit more.

Her daughter Elizabeth has told me that Olga, probably, had a Transient
Ischemic Attack or mini-stroke.  She adds, ŒI think the last thing my mom
needs is getting a bunch of worried emails/phone calls from people. If
possible, please tell everyone not to talk about this in too much detail,
especially because we are not yet sure about what exactly happened to her.¹
And she has asked me to pass all this on to the list.

Thank you,

Robert