Olga Meerson

Olga Meerson meersono at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Mon Apr 6 19:16:23 UTC 2009

Dear Robert, dear Irochka, everyone who cares! I am perfectly FINE: it was just a nervous breakdown with an upsurge of cholesterol that has somewhat TEMPORARILY affected my vessels, but not at all my brain. All my tests (the MRI etc.) are clean! Please don't worry. The reason I went through the torture of hospitalization and all those checkups is to make my daughter stop worrying: she has a much more serious condition than any of that nonsense. Please don't worry, any of you who still may.

Love to all who care,