Olga Meerson

Nola oothappam at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Apr 7 23:41:10 UTC 2009

Olga,
I know that no one here knows  me.I am not a teacher or professor, just a student.( a very old student!) But I  do read the posts with interest and am very glad to read that you are alright! Whatever stress brought on that breakdown, I hope you can take some steps to prevent it from happening again!
Nola
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Olga Meerson
  To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
  Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 12:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Olga Meerson

  Dear Robert, dear Irochka, everyone who cares! I am perfectly FINE: it was just a nervous breakdown with an upsurge of cholesterol that has somewhat TEMPORARILY affected my vessels, but not at all my brain. All my tests (the MRI etc.) are clean! Please don't worry. The reason I went through the torture of hospitalization and all those checkups is to make my daughter stop worrying: she has a much more serious condition than any of that nonsense. Please don't worry, any of you who still may.

  Love to all who care,