Internships and teaching English in Russia

Jane Knox-Voina jknox at BOWDOIN.EDU
Fri Apr 17 19:34:32 UTC 2009

One of my graduating seniors here at Bowdoin is to trying to find an
internship in Russia, and is also considering teaching English. Are
there any favorite programs to recommend to recommend, programs that you
or your students have had particular success with? There are so many to
choose from, but I don't know which are reputable, fraudulent, scam
artists, etc.

Sincerely,
Jane Knox-Voina
Russian Department