real'noe uchilishche

Inna Caron caron.4 at OSU.EDU
Sat Apr 18 14:37:31 UTC 2009

Dear all,

After endless attempts I gave up on trying to retrieve the messages from my
crashed laptop. As a result, I cannot, to my greatest chagrin, thank
individually all those who replied with their suggestions on- and off-list.
Worse yet, I cannot even access the information they (you) had so generously
supplied. Please accept my thanks - unfortunately, general and impersonal.

Sincerely,

Inna Caron
Ohio State University