SEELANGS "archive" for Caron?

Michael Trittipo tritt002 at TC.UMN.EDU
Sun Apr 19 15:49:18 UTC 2009

Prof Steven P Hill wrote:
> Perhaps it's possible for Inna Caron to activate some sort of
> "SEELANGS archive," that in turn would give her access to all
> replies about "real'noe ichilishche" which various contributors
> had posted on SEELANGS? . . .
>  Use your web browser to _search the archives_ . . .
>  . . . at: http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/

(Ellipsis and emphasis mine.)  There's no need to activate an archive.
The archives that the footer mentions are already live, and they work
well, going back to at least September, 1991 (rather impressive, given
the 2007 move between servers and institutions). A search on
"uchilishche" since March 1, 2009 will find what's there.  I'd paste in
the keyword-in-context version but am unsure of maximum message length,
and in any event she would want to see them in full, not KWIC.