AATSEEL VP Elections!

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Mon Apr 20 12:58:41 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGers,

I'm forwarding this message from Patricia Zody, Executive Director of
AATSEEL. If you have not received the message below directly from Dr.
Zody, it probably means that you have not renewed your membership in
AATSEEL for 2009 - but you can do so at the same URL, prior to voting in
the election.

With best vernal wishes,

Sibelan

**********
Dear AATSEEL Members,

Please visit the AATSEEL Web site at <http://www.aatseel.org/> to vote
in the 2009 elections. We have a great list of vice presidential
candidates. Elections will be open through May 15 with announcements
being made by the end of May.

We encourage you to take the time to vote.

If you have any questions or problems voting, please feel free to
contact me at aatseel at sbcglobal.net.

Sincerely,

Patricia Zody
Executive Director