A poem of Apollon N. Maikov

Vadim Besprozvanny vbesproz at UMICH.EDU
Mon Apr 20 20:57:38 UTC 2009

The poem titled "Lomonosov" (1865, 2nd version 1882) you can find at:
http://az.lib.ru/m/majkow_a_n/text_0220.shtml. The comments to this poem
(on the same web-page) are also very significant. The source of the on-line
publication is: A.N. Maikov. Izbrannye proizvedeniia (Selected Works).
Leningrad, 1977. P. 393-396; (comments: p.834-835).

Best regards,

VB