The first Russian novel

j.m.andrew at LANG.KEELE.AC.UK j.m.andrew at LANG.KEELE.AC.UK
Wed Apr 22 11:44:17 UTC 2009

Dear Natasha

You could look at Maarten Franje, 'The Epistolary Novel in Russia',
Vorträge und Abhanlungen zur Slavistik, Band 41.  Verlag Otto Sagner,
Munich, 2001. This deals with the rise of the novel in C18 Russia.

Best

Joe