Translation of an English saying?

trubikhina at AOL.COM trubikhina at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 22 23:05:24 UTC 2009

IMHO, as nice as all these proverbs about jealousy are (see the Dahl collection of proverbs:), the actual expression "The grass is greener on the other side of the fence" translates "Tam luchshe, gde nas net" (Там лучше, где нас нет).

Julia Trubikhina, Ph.D

New York University