"Grass greener": different suggestion

Vadim Besprozvanny vbesproz at UMICH.EDU
Thu Apr 23 04:56:49 UTC 2009

This proverb (as well as many others) has a second part: "..., a kak blizhe
- tak lukoshko!".  A long-running tradition to make a phrase or saying by
utilizing only the first part. An excellent match, by the way!

Vadim Besprozvany