Russian attitudes toards Germans (Baltic & otherwise)

jeff brooks brooksjef at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 12:39:18 UTC 2009

For what it is worth, I note the representation of Germans in late imperial
pop fiction in When Russia Learned to Read, in a chapter on representations
of Russian national identity. Cheers, Jeff Brooks