Andriy Bondar's poetry

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA
Sat Apr 25 14:47:59 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Pursuant to Sibelan Forrester's and Vitaly Chernetsky's postings, may
I draw your attention to the following page,
which features seven poems by Andriy Bondar:

http://www.ukrart.lviv.ua/biblio1/bondar.html

A biographical sketch and list of publications is available at:
http://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Бондар_Андрій_Володимирович

If you do not know Ukrainian, but do read German, I suggest looking up
the translations by
Oskar Pastior and Joachim Sartorius
http://www.zug76.de/cms/index.php?id=60

Here is one translation by J. Sartorius:
http://www.zug76.de/cms/index.php?id=59

Kind regards,
Natalia Pylypiuk

University of Alberta