Pelevin Question

Jeremy Morris j.b.morris at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Dec 1 09:28:35 UTC 2009

Much as I respect Andrew Bromfield as a translator and enjoy his Pelevin
in particular, I have noticed that in his translation of Omon Ra, one or
two bits and pieces (not culturally specific or particularly complex)
are left out, perhaps by mistake. In addition I am afraid to say one or
two rather straightforward (lexical!) errors have crept in, giving the
impression that the translation was done in a hurry or just not checked.
I have the original Harbord 1994 edition.

Dr Jeremy Morris
University of Birmingham