Russian Study Abroad: Winter School

Natalia A.Androsova rkikafedra at nilc.spb.ru
Mon Dec 7 10:41:09 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGers!

As our Institute's web-page has been under construction, I have to change the
information about the winter course of Russian available in Saint-Petersburg, Russia,
in winter.
Thank you very much for your kind attention!

The Nevsky Institute of Language and Culture (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) is
pleased to announce a winter course of Russian language. This course is an
intensive one and designed for participants who have already reached
Upper-Intermediate or Proficiency level of Russian. Program provides 60
academic hours and lasts for two weeks, starting on January 11th and
finishing on January the 22nd 2010.
Application deadline is December 15 2009.
Participants from all the countries are welcome.
More details you can find on

http://www3.niak.spb.ru/abiturient/index.phtml?id=1037

Best regards,

Elena Arkhipova,
PhD, MBA,
Vice-President
for Foreign Affairs,
Nevsky Institute of  Language and Culture
27 Bolshaya Raznochinnaya
St. Petersburg, 197110, Russia
tel./fax: +7 812 230 36 98