Spring 2010 literary translation conferences/events?

Taya Kitaysky taya.kitaysky at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 7 20:26:28 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I have recently received funding for my Honors thesis in the translation of
contemporary Russian poetry, and I'm looking for interesting things to do
with the grant. I'm particularly interested in applying the money to
traveling to conferences or events having to do with Russian literature or
literary translation in general. The grant has to be spent during this
upcoming semester (January--May 2010), and I'm wondering if any of you know
about anything taking place during that timeframe.

Thank you,
Taya Kitaysky
University of Alaska, Fairbanks English major w/ a Russian minor
Native Russian speaker