pre-revolutionary Russian uniforms

ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Dec 11 02:32:30 UTC 2009

Dear Seelangers:
I am involved with another list where many people want 19th Century
docs translated, and in some
cases photographs interpreted.
Currently I am trying to interpret 3 photos,
one almost certainly some kind of school or cadet uniform,
one in-between, and one a group of men almost all in what looks like
WW I-era officer uniforms but without ensignia.  One is holding a
banner with a
slogan--first word Svoboda, then unreadable, but with the structure
If you would like to lend your expertize let me know offlist, and I
will send you the
links to these pictures.
Jules Levin
Los Angeles