Call for Papers: The Birch

Sierra Perez-Sparks sjp2124 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Feb 6 04:11:23 UTC 2009

CfP: The Birch - Spring 2009

The Birch, the nation's first and only undergraduate journal of Eastern
European and Eurasian culture and affairs, now in it's 5th year of
publication, is looking for submissions for its Spring 2009 issues.
All undergraduates are welcome to submit any of the following:
- Original literary works
- Literary criticism
- Cultural and political essays
- Original photography.

Please help to make this a great issue by encouraging all undergraduates to
submit pieces. The deadline for submission is March 7, 2009.
Submissions should be emailed to:
Editor in Chief, Sierra Perez-Sparks, at thebirchjournal at gmail.com <mailto:
thebirchjournal at gmail.com >.

Our Fall 2008 issue will soon be joining all archived issues online at:
http://www.thebirchonline.org.  Please visit our website and peruse some of
the interviews, essays and photographs we have featured in the past.

Best,
Sierra

--
Sierra J. Perez-Sparks