AAASS presenter needed -- Ryzhii/voice

Stuart Goldberg stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU
Fri Feb 6 14:26:53 UTC 2009

Greetings!

We have a sudden need for a third presenter for our panel for AAASS in
Boston.  Our first paper is on the inscribing of sincerity in Boris
Ryzhii's poetry (Stuart Goldberg, Georgia Tech), the second on the
construction of voice in bards' settings of Ryzhii's poems (Martin
Daughtry, NYU).  Michael Wachtel is our discussant.  We are looking for
a third paper either on Ryzhii or on some aspect of voice (sincerity,
irony, etc.) in contemporary poetry.

If you are interested, please respond off-list to
sgoldberg at modlangs.gatech.edu.

Best to all,
Stuart Goldberg