Pasternak/Baum

Renner-Fahey, Ona Ona.Renner at MSO.UMT.EDU
Thu Feb 12 23:21:51 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGers,

I am posting this for a graduate student in the English program at our
university. Please reply directly to her if you have any information
that might be of help: amanda.peterson at umontana.edu

Thanks,

Ona

Hello. I am trying to locate information that might connect Pasternak to
Frank L Baum and "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz".  I have discovered a
potential connection between the translator Aleksandr Melentievich
Volkov and Pasternak via Samuil Yakovlevich Marshak.  I am hoping,
however, to find a more solid connection.

If anyone knows where I might find the contents of Pasternak's personal
library (if available), I'd appreciate that as well.

Thank you very much,

Amanda Peterson