Summer School of Russian Language 2009 in Tver, Russia

Darya Motorkina office at DELTA-IC.NET
Thu Feb 26 12:30:03 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGers,

Language School Delta Intercontact (located in Tver, in the center of
western Russia, on the main route from Moscow to St. Petersburg, and the
famous Volga River) welcomes to enroll to the Summer School of Russian
Language and Culture. We are willing to be useful to anybody interested in
studying, traveling, living in Russia, experiencing its culture and history
in the making.

Participants may choose the length of the program according to their own
interests and needs.  We welcome people at all language levels and from all
educational and professional backgrounds.

Our regular programs combine four hours of Russian language instruction
daily with regular afternoon sessions on Russian history, literature, and
area studies. However, you can choose to come study for only two academic
hours a week or for as many as 40 academic hours weekly (intensive course).
We are very flexible in arranging each program. Homestays and an extensive
cultural and excursion program round out the immersion experience.

We are willing to tailor our program to your specific needs and
requirements. Delta Intercontact employs a team of experienced teachers who
are experts in teaching Russian as a foreign language at all levels. Our
friendly support staff will make your stay in Russia as comfortable and
enjoyable as possible.

Upon completion of the program all students will receive our certificates.
We are willing to sign agreements with any universities interested in credit
transfer.

Apart from Russian classes we organize internships (teaching a foreign
language at our school) and individual research projects in literature or
history with the supervision of our professors.

Please feel free to contact me at office at delta-ic.net if you have any
questions about our programs.

Kind regards,

Darya Motorkina