FW: sad news - latest "Memorial" press release

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Feb 27 16:01:46 UTC 2009

Dear Boris, Olga and all,

All Olga says is true and to the point.  I myself heard a talk in London by
Irina Flige not long ago and was deeply impressed.  The only small thing I
can add to Olga's words is that the Virtual Gulag project seems to me one of
the most creative and imaginative uses of the Internet that I have come
across.

Vsego dobrogo,

Robert