Nabokov Panel

Francisco Picon fjp2106 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Jan 9 20:36:03 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

My apologies for bombarding the listserv.  I am trying to get together
a panel on Nabokov for the 2009 AAASS convention.  I need at least one
more panelist, a chair, and a discussant.  Below are the titles for
the papers that we have as of now:

"The book is dazzlingly brilliant? but': The Critical Reception of
Vladimir Nabokov?s The Gift" by Professor Yuri Leving

and

"Nabokov's Ritual of Ressurection: The EO Commentator as historical
thinker" by myself.

If you are interested, please respond (with an abstract if applicable)
off-list
Thank you,

Francisco Picon

--