AAASS Panel

Kathryn Duda zipk81 at UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Jan 9 22:59:56 UTC 2009

To those who would be interested,

I am looking to put a panel together for AAASS 2009. I interested in looking at memories of
childhood and trauma, with authors, such as Ivan Klima and Yuri Trifonov. I have one panel
member already from my home institution who is interested in Danilo Kis and David
Albahari. But we are looking for interested parties from other institutions. As we are all
aware there is not much time left, but if you feel you can add to the dialogue in terms of a
paper, chair or discussant, please contact me. As you can see our interests are open in
terms of geographical areas of focus, but in addition, any time period or media which may
be applicable, we would be very excited to work with you.

Thank you for your interest,
Kathryn Duda