AAASS panel

Slivkin, Yevgeniy A. slivkin at OU.EDU
Fri Jan 30 17:20:54 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am posting this message on behalf of Dr. Karen Stepanian, a well-known Dostoevsky scholar, the editor-in-chief of "Dostoevsky i mirovaia kul'tura", and the Vice-President of the Russian Dostoevsky Society. K. Stepanian is interested in presenting a paper on Dostoevsky and Cervantes at the AAASS conference in November 2009 in Boston. If anyone has a place for one more panelist on his/her panel, please let me know and I will put Dr. Stepanian in contact with you. Please reply off list to slivkin at ou.edu<mailto:slivkin at ou.edu>
Thank you very much.

Yevgeny Sivkin, Ph.D.
Department of Modern Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
University of Oklahoma