Last minute call -- Pushkin's Politics/Politics of Pushkin Panel?

Mikhail Gronas mikhail.gronas at DARTMOUTH.EDU
Thu Jan 15 04:15:14 UTC 2009

Hi, Katya,
I may be interested in giving a paper on digital approaches to Pushkin
( in particular, my project on visualizations of his social networks).
However, such a presentation would only make sense if there  is a
computer projection available. Do you know if they supply projectors
and screens?
Best,
Mikhail

  soial network