Moscow logistical-budget question

Jeremy Tasch afjat2 at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Thu Jan 15 16:18:16 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

Brief, logistical-budget question:
What might be a fair and appropriate fee to budget for a Moscow-based
consultant for their admin- logistical support?

Prior to Moscow interview-based research (summer 2010), I hope to work
with a freelance consultant, or subcontractor, to set up & confirm
interview appointments (say, 30 1 hour meetings). These would be with a
variety of NGO, government, and corporate representatives. While I would
supply a number of contacts, this consultant would likely do a bit of
leg work to identify possible interviewees and to fill schedule gaps.

If anyone would feel comfortable offering some guidance on a fair and
reasonable approximate cost; or, if were involved in an analogous
project and could share a rough indication of their approach to
calculating, I would very much appreciate your advice. Please feel
comfortable writing me offline if that would be more appropriate.

Thank you all -

Jeremy