last minute call, AAASS panel participant invited

Anzhelika Khyzhnya angelakh at BERKELEY.EDU
Sat Jan 17 00:20:05 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGS,

It turned out that we have a space for the third participant in our panel
(Re)Claiming Russia: Russian Prose and National Borderlands. The two talks
for this panel are entitled "Reclaiming the Land": Melioratsiia and Andrei
Platonov's Central Asian Prose (Mieka Erley, UC Berkeley) and "Taras
Bulba": Nikolai Gogol Beyond Ukrainian and Russian Nationalism (Anzhelika
Khyzhnya, UC Berkeley)
Please forward this information to anyone who might be interested. If you
would like to join us, please respond off-list.

Thank you,
Anzhelika Khyzhnya