Lingro on-screen translation now available in Russian

Edie Furniss furnisse at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 19 06:38:27 UTC 2009

Dear SEELANGers,
I just found out that Lingro's on-screen translation tool is now available
in Russian:

http://lingro.com/

Users can save the words they click on into word lists, which Lingro can
then quiz them on in a flashcard format.

I wrote a short review of Lingro on my "Teaching Russian as a Foreign
Language + CALL" blog:

http://ediefurniss.edublogs.org/

Edie Furniss
MA Candidate Teaching a Foreign Language - Russian
Monterey Institute of International Studies '10