Pozor Rossii and Western anti-Russian sentiments

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Wed Jan 21 06:57:07 UTC 2009

Here is another possible reference:

David S. Foglesong. The American Mission and the “Evil Empire.” The Crusade for a “Free Russia” since 1881. Cambridge, New York, Melbourne, Madrid, Cape Town, Singapore, Sao Paulo: Cambridge University Press, 2007.  352 pp.

Regards,
Tatyana

21.01.09, 05:08, RYLKOVA: