obtaining permissions from Pushkinskii dom

latrigos at COMCAST.NET latrigos at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jan 27 15:23:01 UTC 2009

Greetings!

Has anyone had any luck obtaining permissions to reproduce line drawings from Pushkin's rabochye tetradi from Pushkinskii dom or Dmitrii Bulanin publishers? I would like to include two drawings in my book and my publisher must have permissions in hand or proof that the drawings are in the public domain.

Does anyone have any suggestions? If so, please reply to me off-line.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Ludmilla Trigos, Ph.D.
Independent Scholar