Russia Online, Inc. and Zlatoust Publishing House Announcement

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Thu Jul 2 16:25:43 UTC 2009

Kensington, MD:  Russia Online, Inc. and Zlatoust Publishing House Announce New Partnership.

Russia Online, Inc. an importer of books and other materials from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Albania, the Czech Republic and other countries in Eastern Europe is proud to announce an exclusive distribution agreement with Zlatoust Publishing House of St Petersburg Russia to better supply North America.

Our two firms have worked together for many years in distributing and supplying publications to schools, universities and language instructors. By working together, we hope to provide a stable, constantly available inventory of materials here in the United States to aid teachers and Russian language programs across the USA and Canada.  All materials can ship within 24 hours from our Maryland offices to you, no expensive airmail from Russia and no surface mail delays or lost shipments. Since we also can work with a purchase order from your school/organization or with your university bookstore/library, we help you avoid expensive fees for wiring money overseas and allow you to pay on terms, no advance payment required.

We have a full catalog of materials available for download from our website (http://www.russia-on-line.com) or we can mail you a paper version.  We strive to keep all publications in stock at all time, minimizing delays.  We can also arrange for you to receive review copies to see if a particular textbook or reader will be a good fit for your course (contact Ms Elena Rakhaeva for more details: Elena at russia-on-line.com)

Zlatoust Publishing House specializes in the field of Russian language for foreigners for 18 years.  They publish the finest, up-to-date educational materials for teaching and learning Russian language as a foreigner at all levels: including a large variety of textbooks with CD-supplements, study and training materials for the development of speech, writing, listening and reading comprehension skills, computer courses, learning DVDs.  They also offer materials for preparation and taking the State Certificate Tests (TORFL) for Russian as a foreign language.

We aim to make Russian language teaching and learning easier and more rewarding for everyone involved!

In addition to textbooks, we can also help you with any literature you may need for advanced courses from classic to contemporary authors.

ATTENTION:  We are finalizing our shipments for the FALL semester.  If you have any titles you will need, please contact Elena as soon as possible to ensure we have enough copies for your course/bookstore.

For more information please contact us:

Russia Online, Inc.
10335 Kensington PKWY, STE A
Kensington, MD 20895