Moscow room to rent?

Sara Stefani samastef at INDIANA.EDU
Tue Jul 7 20:07:52 UTC 2009

Dear all,

One of my students is a very nice American graduate student who is getting
ready to go to Moscow for the upcoming academic year, and she's looking for
a room to rent (my understanding is that she'd prefer to rent a room and live
with someone rather than be in her own apartment). She will be in Moscow
from August 28, 2009, to June 30, 2010, and will be at RGGU, so if possible
she'd like to find something close by. Also, she is studying music and plays the
flute, so ideally she'd like to be able to live with someone who wouldn't mind
her practicing the flute for an hour a day (although I think this can be
negotiated).

If you know of anything or have any leads, please feel free to contact me off-
list at samastef at indiana.edu and I'll pass on the information to her, or you
can contact her directly at erken.emily.1 at gmail.com/.

Many thanks!
Best,