SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE - How (not) to export civil society

Ivo Romein ROMEIN at BRILL.NL
Mon Jul 20 07:42:31 UTC 2009

    <SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE> Volume 33 (2009)

    Thematic volume "How (not) to export civil society"

Table of Contents

Do We Know How Yet?  Insider Perspectives on International Democracy Promotion in the Western Balkans
Keith Brown

‘Democracy Building’ in Serbia: the NGO Effect
Théodora Vetta

Judicial Professional Associations ― Fostering Judicial Reform through Civil Society Development
Milica Golubovic

Peace Education as a Democratizing Process
Elton Skendaj

Trans-Albanian vs Pan-Albanian Spaces: the Urban Dimension of the ‘Albanian Question’
Francesco Strazzari

    Forum

Interview with Ambassador Albert Rohan, Deputy Special Envoy of the United Nations Secretary-General for the Future Status Talks for Kosovo
Florian Bieber

A Response to the Interview with Ambassador Albert Rohan, Deputy Special Envoy of the United Nations Secretary-General for the Future Status Talks for Kosovo
James Ker-Lindsay

Interview with Michael Leigh, Director-General for Enlargement of the European Commission
Anna Krasteva

Response to the interview with Michael Leigh, Director-General for Enlargement of the European Commission
Josef Marko

    Debate

Bideleux, R. and I. Jeffries, The Balkans: A post-Communist History (London: 2007: Routledge). A Comment
Marko Hoare

Bideleux, R. and I. Jeffries, The Balkans: A post-Communist History (London: 2007: Routledge). A Comment
Tvtrko Jakovina

Response to Marko Attila Hoare and Tvrtko Jakovina’s Reviews of The Balkans: A Post-Communist History
Robert Bideleux

    Book Reviews by Florian Bieber, Philipp Trappl, Nesrin Uçarlar, and Ebru Oğurlu

Printed copies: see http://www.brill.nl/seeu
Back volumes are available online via the Ingenta platform.

Brill, Academic Publishers since 1683
Ivo Romein
Slavic & Eurasian Studies