Olga Meerson's New Book

Olga Meerson meersono at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Tue Jul 21 01:21:40 UTC 2009

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am very eager to inform you that my new book just
came out, with the Pushkinskij Dom Publishing House.
The book is called Personalism as Poetics: the
Literary World through the Eyes of its Inhabitants.
I can't wait to receive feedback from those of you
who would be interested in reading it! It is in
Russian, but that is not an obstacle for the
Russianists among us. Here is the web site:

http://www.pushkindom.ru/Meerson.html

Thank you in advance. Now it is up to you whether
you want to read it! I will be happy to witness any
interest!

Olga

Olga