Best bilingual French-Russian-French dictionary

Connor Doak connor.doak at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 1 20:49:01 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I have an undergrad student whose first language is French.  She has
just finished first year Russian but is fairly serious about taking it
further.  She asked me to recommend a good bilingual
French-Russian-French dictionary and being completely unaware of this
field, I thought I would address it to the list.  What would be an
up-to-date, reasonably-priced bilingual French-Russian-French
dictionary is available in the USA?

Merci beaucoup,

Connor Doak
Northwestern University