Best bilingual French-Russian-French dictionary

Amanda Greber amandagreber at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 1 21:02:33 UTC 2009

I don't know about a good print dictionary, but the excellent online (and
free) dictionary at Multitran also has French-Russian-French.
http://www.multitran.ru

Amanda Greber
PhD Candidate
University of Toronto