Supplementary Materials for Teaching Polish

William Comer wjcomer at KU.EDU
Mon Jun 15 19:59:38 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to announce that my colleague Svetlana Vassileva-Karagyozova
and I have put together a Polish-English Vocabulary to accompany Małgorzata
Małolepsza and Aneta Szymkiewicz's textbook Hurra po polsku 1 (Kraków:
Prolog, 2006).

The glossary in PDF can be downloaded at:
http://www.crees.ku.edu/teachers/Teachers.shtml#polish.  It provides English
definitions for virtually all the words found in the textbook and lists key
grammatical forms for the most common words. This is a very useful reference
tool for teachers and English-speaking students of Polish who are using this
textbook.

Please share this with any interested colleagues.

Best,

Bill Comer
--
William J. Comer
Associate Professor, Slavic Languages and Literatures