AW: [SEELANGS] Who is the Guy Ritchie of contemporary Russian film?

Polina Morozova pmorozova at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 15 21:46:43 UTC 2009

I can't think of the same type of film director, but your student might want to check out Alexey Balabanov's movies (especially Brat and Brat2)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0049326/

****
Polina Morozova-Diab, Ph.D.
10451 Dolecetto drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
USA
Tel./Fax: +1 (916) 364 3425
Mob.:     +1 (916) 833 3755

--- Monniern <Monniern at MISSOURI.EDU> schrieb am Mo, 15.6.2009:

Von: Monniern <Monniern at MISSOURI.EDU>
Betreff: [SEELANGS] Who is the Guy Ritchie of contemporary Russian film?
An: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Datum: Montag, 15. Juni 2009, 19:34

SEELANGStsy!

A student asked me a question totally out of my field of expertise: is there
a Russian version of the film director Guy Ritchie?

Curiously, and utterly ignorantly,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Teaching Professor of Russian
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
428A Strickland (formerly GCB)
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211

phone: 573.882.3370

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: