Return of Dictionary of Ukrainian on CD

Maria Dmytriyeva xmas at UA.FM
Tue Jun 23 12:17:21 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues,

sorry for not getting back to this issue earlier -- the moving process is still in progress for me as I haven't settled back in Ukraine yet. but I feel guilty for promising and not fulfilling the promise so I have contacted my friend who works in the Ukrainian Language-Information Foundation through whom I got my previous copies of this CD.
they do not sell these CDs so I am lucky to have such a nice friend to get them for me.

She told me that if I send the director of this Foundation a list of people interested with their academic affiliation it will be possible to get the recent edition in the sufficient number of copies.

so please if you are still interested in receiving a free copy of a CD with the Ukrainian dictionary that contains paradigms with pronunciation and stress, as well as synonymy, antonymy and phraseology --
please send me a short notice with your name, academic or professional affiliation as well as the postal address.

you can also forward this email to those who might be interested in getting a copy as well.

thank you for your prompt response.

With best regards,
Mariya M. Dmytriyeva,
freelance Ukrainian-English-Russian translator
Fulbright Alumna

www.hostpro.ua – 8 лет!
Тариф «Именинник»: 8Гб диска, 8 сайтов - $8/мес.