Moscow apartment inquiry

Molly Thomasy Blasing thomasy at WISC.EDU
Sun Jun 28 18:37:45 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I will be conducting dissertation research in Moscow beginning in
September, and I am in search of a homestay or apartment for rent.
The dates are approximately Sept 1-July 1 (10 months) and I will be
working primarily at RGGU and RGALI, so proximity to the metro
(especially the green line) and/or a location in the central/northwest
part of the city is most desirable.

Please reply off-list to thomasy at wisc.edu .

With thanks and best wishes,
Molly