Slavic Linguistics Books

Kern Lunde kdlunde at MAC.COM
Tue May 5 00:40:52 UTC 2009

Greetings,
   I have almost 400 books covering several Slavic languages
(including Rusyn!) that I am looking to sell to those of like
interest.  It is heavier in Russian and Belarusian, and heavier in
linguistics, as opposed to literature.  If you are interested in
seeing the list, including prices, please respond off-list.

Kern D. Lunde
"Give a man fire and he'll be warm for the night.  Set a man on fire
and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." – Unknown
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society." – Mark Twain
"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon
the earth." – Job 19:25
"There are only 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary
numbers and those who don't." – Unknown