Question about 3rd-4th-year Russian textbooks

Elena A. Arkhipova rkikafedra at nilc.spb.ru
Tue May 5 04:13:58 UTC 2009

Laura,
it depends on the students' progress actually - as always. Sometimes we use
"Troyka', sometimes "V puti"; the best students can do "Okno v Rossiyu".
Rgds,
Elena.

Elena A. Arkhipova, PhD, MBA
Chair of Department of
Russian as a Foreign Language,
Program Coordinator
Nevsky Institute of  Language and Culture
27 Bolshaya Raznochinnaya
St. Petersburg, 197110, Russia
tel./fax: +7 812 230 36 98