TRANSLATION OF DESCARTES QUOTE ???? YA YEST'

Daniel Collins collins232 at HUMANITIES.OSU.EDU
Wed May 6 16:31:10 UTC 2009

There are 1,830,000 hits for “я есть” on Google, and an additional 857,000 if you add the emphatic particle i (“я и есть”).  You will also get ample hits for есть with other personal pronouns.