SV: [SEELANGS] Russian version of Beatles "Yellow Submarine"

Elena Gapova e.gapova at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 18 13:29:36 UTC 2009

"We all live in a yellow submarine" ?- Мы все вместе ели "Поморин," of
course!

At the summer camp we used to sing, to the Beatles' music:

Мы все вместе
Ели "Поморин," ели "Поморин", ели "Поморин"...

"Поморин" was Bulgarian toothpaste, and this "translation" is strongly
associated with the "Yellow Submarine" for anyone belonging to the "last
Soviet generation". I remember only two lines, though.
e.g.