Dictionary of Ukrainian on CD

Maria Dmytriyeva xmas at UA.FM
Wed May 20 05:37:07 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues,

In a couple of weeks I am returning back to Ukraine. I have a CD with the dictionary of Ukrainian (150.000 words, paradigms, pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms, phraseology) 'Slovnyky Ukrainy', v. 3.0 (2006).
you can check the electronic version of this dictionary online here:
http://lcorp.ulif.org.ua/dictua/

it was compiled by the Ukrainian Linguistic Information Fund.

I don't need it as I will get a new one when I go back home.
I can send it to whoever is interested.
if you are please contact me offlist.

ps.
as a matter of fact when I get back home I can get more of these -- they are distributed for free to educational institutions, so I can just send them over.

With best regards,
Maria

--
Mariya M. Dmytriyeva